This year, Civil Service Live has moved online. Join us on the 14 and 15 July 2020 for a virtual event to hear live from senior leaders from across government, pose your questions and comments, and access a tailored selection of learning and development webinars.
- Our event offers a range of activities including:
- Keynote addresses from the Cabinet Secretary, Civil Service Chief Operating Officer, Permanent Secretaries and senior leaders
- One-to-one spot mentoring sessions with Senior Civil Servants
- Q&A opportunities with Senior Civil Servants
- One-to-one networking sessions across departments
- Sessions from the largest professions across government
- Workshops and webinars aimed at all grades and professions
Civil Service Live Online is your opportunity to engage with other civil servants, listen to thought-provoking sessions, and hear from inspiring people sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise.
Pick and choose which sessions you want to attend and create a bespoke agenda for your involvement, discuss topical issues on our forum discussion pages, and revisit the site for three months afterwards to access any of the content again.
Content for Civil Service Live Online has been designed to:
- EDUCATE civil servants by sharing information and new ideas that change thinking and allow attendees to learn new skills.
- ENGAGE civil servants by making them feel part of A Brilliant Civil Service, demonstrating excellent cross-departmental working and building networks of civil servants who can support each other to improve outcomes.
- INSPIRE civil servants to adopt the vision and demonstrate leadership, learn new skills and improve their office environment to provide better public services.